- Current Food Handler’s Card prior to employment
- Current MAST card (obtained within 1 week of hire date)
REPORTS TO: Cliff Goodman
SUPERVISES: No one
JOB SUMMARY: This position has primary responsibility for taking orders from customers, ringing up sales and keeping proper accounting of customer credit cards and cash. Able to fill in as needed at the bar and pour beverages.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Excellent customer service skills must be demonstrated at all times when dealing with customers.
- Navigate POS system. Attention to detail and accuracy when placing orders is key. Communicate special orders to team.
- Checks ID’s of all customers looking under the age of 30.
- Observes customers for signs of intoxication, does not overserve.
- When selling merchandise, get the right size and bag for customers.
- Assist in maintaining cleanliness of Pub; wiping counters, picking up trash, tidying kid’s table, games, etc…
- Effectively manages tasks and overall time management in an effort to be prepared for challenges that may occur.
- Consistently demonstrates attention to detail and ability to work independently.
- Fills in and pours beverages at bar as needed
- Fills in and handles customer orders as needed.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned.
- Age 21 and older.
- 1 year of consistent employment in related environment.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Knowledgeable about beer and brewing process is helpful.