Position: Kitchen staff
- Current Food Handler’s Card prior to employment
- MAST card (obtained within 1 week of hire)
REPORTS TO: Cliff Goodman
SUPERVISES: No one
JOB SUMMARY: This position has primary responsibility for food service and ensuring quality orders are delivered to our customers in a consistent presentation, and timely manner. Also able to fill in as needed at the bar and pour beverages, or at the register and take payments.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepares and plates food orders for customers and caterings following all food safety practices and ensuring consistent quality product-portion size, presentation, temperature.
- Initiates infection control processes (dating of food, properly covering of food, quick chill, temperature logs) to ensure the overall quality and safety of food.
- Adheres to safe work habits as dictated by OSHA , DOH and DSHS.
- Maintains overall cleanliness and sanitation of work areas.
- Monitors food quantities and works with production staff to minimize food waste.
- Effectively manages tasks and overall time management in an effort to be prepared for challenges that may occur.
- Consistently demonstrates attention to detail and ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Fills in and pours beverages at bar as needed
- Fills in and handles customer orders as needed.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned.
- Age 21 and older.
- 1 year of consistent employment in related culinary environment.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Knowledgeable about beer and brewing process is helpful.